What I love about this wedding
1) I thought Hannah and Kingman were already adorable when I first met them, but after seeing them one of the cutest first dances I’ve ever seen, I just thought they’re definitelyperfect for each other
2) Instead of doing a tap, for the first look, Hannah wanted to do a hug. And I liked it so much, I think I might just adopt that from now on
3) For the bouquet toss, normally I’m used to seeing the girls fight for like when I’m hungry and I see a donut in front of me. But the bouquet hit the ground for a few seconds before one of the bridesmaids almost reluctantly picked it up
4) Hannah’s father is such a happy guy, every time I see him, he’s smiling.
5) When Hannah and her mother started dancing I kinda felt like they were both looking at a mirror, because they look so similar!!!
Coordinators:Pleasant Surprise Events
Venue: Warner Center Marriot
Hair and Makeup: Kelly Zhang
Videographer” Chris Ace Films
Florist: Robinson’s Flowers
Ceremony Music: Fiddle Stix
Late night snack: Taco