What I love about this wedding
1) The venue! Ohhh The christ cathedral is so beautiful! I’ve only seen it in photos prior to coming here and to see it in person is so life-fulfilling!
2) The vintage car we had to photograph is always a plus for photoshoots. ALWAYS!
3) The portraits we shot on site OMG I love. I love it because it’s beautiful, simple and classic.
4) Even in my prime of my partying I would be wallflower compared to how John, Vy and their friends are. I got excited being in the midst of it, I felt like I was young and live again.
5) It was my first time seeing an altered first look where the groom sneak attacks the bride. Was it cool? I’m not suer, but it was different and I like things that are different.
Dress: Jinnys Bridal,
Dress Designer: Dakota
Hair: Tracy Nguyen (sister of the bride)
Bakery: Vans Bakery
Reception Coordinator: Thuy