What I love about this session
1) There is a dog named Tum-Tum in todays shoot. I think you win in life if you name a dog Tum-Tum or any cute name like like. Tum-tum had such a beautiful coat of hair, I wouldn’t be surprised if he got blow outs and used a really good conditioner.
2) I really love this family session because it’s so sweet and fun. Everybody was enjoying themselves and laughing!
3) Oh..and the light! The light is so beautiful, so warm, so soft, and backlit!
4) Quail has quicky become one of my favorite places to shoot since the rolling hills of golden grass makes pictures look even better.
5) Lastly, I think being with families that are so happy like this make me really really happy because I think in life there aren’t that many things sweeter than the sweet love of familial love, and there seemed to be a whole lot of it in this family