What I love about this wedding
1) I almost made the barbershop prep portion of this wedding it’s own post. Yup, a whole post just for the guy prep! I mean with the old school barbershop backdrop, the bow ties, the ethnically diverse groomsmen…I felt like I was in the perfect wedding! I wanted to be in the wedding!
2) I LOVE mid century modern. LOVE. The Fig House in Los Angeles is very unique, colorful, and unique mid century modern venue with so much character and it’s tucked away in this little neighborhood. When I first arrived there, I didn’t know I was there. But once I walked in I was astounded.
3) Jin, Ricky, Nhu (the coordinator) and myself had quite the adventure with this wedding. I’m not sure how many locations we ended up going to in total for their wedding, pre wedding and wedding, but it’s definitely a record breaker for me in my career! The challenge to hit so many locations was well worth it!
4) I’m going to give a shot out to one of my favorite coordinators Nhu (http://lumianievents.com/) She made this whole production feel like a breeze. She is such an amazing coordinator. Super duper amazing.
5) The food here was incredible! Catered by Room Forty! So beautiful wedding, beautiful couple, AND great food, I think may have been more in love than Jin and Ricky that day.
Scroll down for vendors!
Venue: @thefighouse; Photographer: @erichchen; Cinematographer: @timandco; Caterer: @roomforty; Florals: @deefinedfloral; HMU: @chialimengartistry; DJ/MC: @channelpktown;
Rentals: @jack_tmmpro; Beautiful Mirror Rental: @etablirshop; Calligraphy on Mirror: @letterstou; Invitations + Table Numbers + Paper Goods: @jackiechendesign; Liquor: @bevmo; Event Planning + Design: @lumianievents